Activation Lock is an in-built feature designed by Apple Inc that helps to prevent unauthorized access. It helps to protect your device as well as make it suitable for users. Apart from those incredible features, some of the technical issues create the Apple Watch activation error. As a result, you won’t be able to use the device without fixing this issue. Here, we are going to talk about some of the possible problems that help you to identify the issues at the initial stage of the problem as well as the processes to bypass Apple activation lock in this article very effectively. We hope this article will help to clear your doubts on how to bypass activation lock on Apple Watch effectively without any hassle.
How to Bypass Activation Lock on Apple Watch – Fix it With Effective Methods
There are some of the ways to resolve the Apple activation lock issue effectively. Here, we are going to talk about those effective steps to overcome the glitch immediately. So, you may try out the steps below and fix the Apple Watch activation lock bypass issue immediately.
Step 1: Check Activation Lock Status
First, verify whether the activation lock is enabled or not. Otherwise, check whether you have written the correct password for the Apple account. If it is enabled, try to turn off by using the next processes discussed below.
- First, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap on the My Watch tab from the App window.
- After that, click on the Apple Watch icon and click the Info button from the right side of the Apple Watch window.
- Next, tap the Find My Apple Watch button and open the Find my iPhone app on the iOS gallery.
- If you find your Apple Watch in enlisted in this app, it indicates that the Activation Lock is enabled. Thus, you can resolve your confusion about the Apple Watch Activation lock.
Step 2: Disable the Apple activation Lock via iCloud
It is one of the most effective methods but it is a temporary solution to bypass Apple activation lock conflicts. Here, we are going to discuss the process to disable the activation lock by using the iCloud service.
- Type “iCloud.com” in the Browser address bar and hit the Enter key to launch the Apple account page.
- After that, sign in the account by entering the Apple ID and a correct password.
- Now, click on Settings from the same page and open the Apple Account Settings window.
- Next, tap on My Devices from the next window and choose the Apple Watch under this section.
- After that, click on the “X” symbol next to the Apple Watch and remove the activation lock from your device.
- Then, confirm the process by tapping the Remove button and complete the Apple Watch activation lock bypass issue immediately.
Step 3: Unpair and Erase Apple Watch
To reset the Apple Watch, you need to unpair the Watch app from the iOS device. And then, erase them accordingly.
- First, keep the Apple Watch and the iPhone device close together to unpair them.
- Now, open the Apple Watch app from the device.
- After that, click on the Apple Watch tab from the resultant window.
- Next, tap “i” next to the watch that you need to unpair and hit the Unpair button from the app window.
- After that, tap Yes button to confirm and enter the Apple ID along with a correct passcode to turn off the activation lock. You must create a backup before unsparing the Apple Watch from your device and restore all the important data from the device.
- Again, open the Apple Watch app from the device and click on Settings from there.
- Now, click on the General tab from the Apple Watch Settings window and hit the Reset button from that window.
- After that, click on Erase All Content and Settings from the resultant window.
- Finally, tap Erase All option to confirm the process and this reset the Apple Watch to perform the factory settings.
Step 4: Bypass the Activation Lock
If you want to unlock the Activation lock permanently, hen you can use the steps below and bypass error effectively.
- First, click on Menu from the iOS device gallery and click Applications under the Menu section.
- Now, click on Crash from the application window and the device will reboot automatically to complete this step.
- After that, choose Language and Country after restarting the iOS device and press the Home button from the next window.
- Then, tap on More WiFi Settings option from the next window and tap the “i” symbol next to the WiFi network that you want to connect in the Settings page.
- Next, go to the bottom of the HTTP Proxy section and clear the given address from the list and tap on Globe icon given on the touchpad.
- Next, type down 15-30 random characters in the Port field and enter the character “b”. Now, go to the Back option and hit the Next button to proceed further.
- After that, unlock the screen and choose the correct languages option will appear on the screen repeatedly.
- Finally, try to access the Apple Watch app and check whether the bypass Apple activation lock issue got fixed.
In this article, we have discussed the steps on how to bypass the activation lock on Apple Watch effectively. Moreover, it helps to avoid the annoying issues regarding the Apple Watch very easily. Besides this, this content will help you the status of the Apple Watch and know the process of how to enable the Watch or disable it without any technical hassle.
So, we hope this article will be very helpful for all the Apple users, especially if it is beneficial for the non-tech-savvy people to bypass this issue permanently