The Factory Reset is considered to be a useful function that is present in almost all the smartphones as well as tablets. iPhone falls under the same category too. There are different cases where you need to reset the iPhone. The most common issue that arises when you are trying to sell this to someone else is you can’t reset it. If your phone runs slow, then reset is the ultimate option that you can look for. Generally, there are four effective methods to reset an iPhone.
However, you need to enter the correct Apple ID as well as the password if you wish to reset it using iCloud. But, if you forgot the Apple ID password, then you should try some other workarounds to get it fixed instantly. Therefore, follow this informative guide to know how to reset iPhone without Apple ID when Find My iPhone is on.
How to Reset iPhone Without Apple ID when Find My iPhone is On?
If you never synchronize with iTunes or you can’t get the option Find My iPhone, this user guide is the ultimate for you. Moreover, the task is really arduous to place your phone in Recovery Mode. To do this, you need to follow the below steps to know how to reset iPhone without Apple ID when find my iPhone is on.
Part 1: How to Change Apple Password?
- First, you need to Sign into the account.
- After that, you need to navigate to the Security Section.
- Then, press Change Password option.
- Therefore, you should simply use the Apple ID password to serve all the purposes.
Part 2: How to Reset Apple Password with the Help of iOS Device?
If you are unable to recognize Apple ID or password, then first and foremost thing that you need to do is to reset Apple password. You can do it in several ways. Below are the steps that you must know in order to understand how to reset iPhone without Apple ID when Find my Apple iPhone is on.
- First, you need to move to the Settings option in the iOS device. After that, write ‘iCloud’.
- Then, press on the email address available at the top of the screen.
- Now, you can view the option marked as “Forgot Apple ID or Password”. Then, press that option.
- Now, you need to provide the Apple ID.
- Moreover, you will face some security questions. After answering the questions, you can easily reset the Apple ID password.
- Finally, you need to enter a new password and confirm it.
Part 3: How to Reset Apple ID Password with the Help of Web
- Move to the official website of Apple.
- You will receive another option termed as “Forgot Apple ID or password”. You can find this under the category Manage your Apple account option. Then, click on it.
- Provide an Apple ID. After that, you have to answer the security questions.
- Now, you can easily perform the Apple password reset.
Part 4: What to do when you can’t Remember Apple ID?
In the earlier methods, we told you how to reset the Apple ID password. However, you need to remember Apple ID. In this section, you will get to know how to reset the Apple ID if you have forgotten it. Follow the steps:
- First of all, move to the official website of Apple.
- You will find the Apple ID page on the web browser.
- There, provide the first as well as the last name linked to your Apple ID account.
- If you recollect your present email address, enter the specified region. Otherwise, you may use all the email address that you have used previously with Apple account.
- Then, you need to click on to Recover my Email option. Select the answer security questions option.
- After that, you will get an email in the recovery Email. Also, you will get the Apple ID. After resetting Apple ID as well as password, we advise you to establish two-step verification or two-step authentication process for the Apple account.
Part 5: How to reset the iPhone without Apple ID when Find My iPhone is on?
If you wish to reset your iPhone without Apple ID when Find My iPhone feature is switched off, you can perform that through Recovery Mode. Through this mode, you can easily reset your iOS device entirely without using Apple ID.
- In order to begin, you should understand that the Recovery Mode removes all the data and then reset the iPhone.Therefore, you must keep a backup of your iPhone.
- When you enable the Recovery Mode, you will receive a popup from the iTune which confirms the fact that you are in the Recovery Mode.
- Move to the Summary panel in the iTunes option. After that, press Restore iPhone option.
- You just need to simply press the Restore button when you get the next popup message.
- Then, you can go through the generic steps in order to restore iPhone without the use of Apple ID.
If you read this article thoroughly, you will get a better grip on how to reset iPhone without Apple ID when Find My iPhone is on, irrespective of whether you have an Apple ID or password. However, you should know how to keep a backup. Moreover, you can refer the user guide to know the steps. Apart from this, if you have any ideas spinning around your head, provide that in the comment section.